PPC, AdWords, Facebook Ads, or Paid Media Professional
ParaCore is a pay per click agency continually evaluating candidates for various paid media positions running ads in AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other channels. If you're an entry-level or experienced candidate, this application covers a range of experience which can be selected at the end of the application.
When hiring, we look at candidates in this application first and then will reach out to those that are qualified when positions open. This application is to express interest in ParaCore, but there may not be an actual position open at the moment.
Paid Media Positions
- Analyst (entry-level)
- Associate Account Manager (1-3 years experience)
- Account Manager (3+ years experience)
Are you a marketing savvy, detail-oriented, lead generation data nerd ready to join our paid media team? ParaCore's paid media professionals establish strategy, quantify return-on-investment and ensure accounts are performing to their greatest potential.
ParaCore is a rapidly growing pay-per-click agency specializing in lead generation and creating growth for our clients. Our team is is quickly becoming the premier PPC agency for AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other paid channels in the Arizona market and spreading nationally.
Sample of Daily Duties
- Support multiple paid media accounts in AdWords, Facebook Ads and other PPC platforms
- Assist in strategic direction for newly acquired accounts
- Ensure accounts remain in scope and perform ongoing adjustments
- Create campaigns, manage budgets and analyze account data to ensure account performance
- Analyze account metrics to determine performance improvements
- Compile monthly reporting and data to drive account insights and strategy
- Participate in monthly phone meetings and ongoing email updates with clients
What to expect at ParaCore
- You'll be surrounded by an environment of Growth. Growth internally, in the community, and for our clients
- You’ll need to be comfortable with processes, structure and consistency to keep yourself and everyone else sane
- Paid media projects have a lot of moving parts, so you’ll become an expert at Asana, Atlasssian products, Harvest and more
- You’ll need to be on time for every meeting. Consistently late? Probably not a good fit.
- Hate order taking? Us too. We prefer consulting
- We constantly improve processes to make life easier and more efficient
- Every quarter we hang out and go paint balling, go karting, bowling or whatever seems fun at the time
- We consider all experience levels to place you in the right position
- Pleasant and professional communication skills when working internally and with clients
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- Participate in client meetings to gather account requirements
- Data-focused mindset. You'll need to enjoy numbers, analytics, and ROI conversations
Requirements for Experienced Candidates
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Ads, and/or other paid media channels
- Experience with implementing and understanding conversion tracking
- Ability to work on up to 15 accounts simultaneously
- Experience providing strategic recommendations to enterprise-level marketing managers
- Strong customer service and client management skills
- 15 days paid vacation
- Week off between Christmas and New Years
- Full health insurance
- 401k with 4% matching
- Drama and politic-free work environment
- High-growth agency niching down in pay-per-click
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!