Digital Marketing Account Manager for PPC Agency 🔥
Why would you want to work at ParaCore?
- We're building the best paid media team in Phoenix... Get off the PPC island in your company
- Average of 200% PPC revenue growth over the last 5 years
- Recipient of AZIMA's Brand of the Year, Interactive Person of the Year, and numerous Paid Search Awards
- Client ad spends range from $50,000 to over $1M annually
- 90% client retention rate over last 12 months
- This fall we're launching an e-commerce PPC company for Shopify store owners called edison21
- Convenient office location and commute for East Valley, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Phoenix residents
Tell me more...
ParaCore is an award-winning pay per click agency located in Phoenix, AZ. Not only are we the premier paid media agency in the Phoenix metro, but our clients span the nation and include industries like e-commerce, home services, legal, and more.
Due to strong growth and high client retention, we're hiring Digital Marketing Account Managers that are looking to, or currently do, specialize in PPC marketing channels like Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Amazon, and more.
Don't have PPC experience but do have agency account management experience? No problem.
We have strong support team members to help with strategy and campaign building. Depending on your level of experience, you'll have varying levels of support from experienced, internal strategists and account builders to help maximize ROI for your clients.
At ParaCore, you'll learn more about PPC than any other agency in the Valley. Your primary responsibility is client satisfaction for 5-10 clients depending on your experience and client size.
Sample of Daily Duties
- Daily communication with clients about account updates and performance
- Coordinate account builds and projects related to client PPC campaigns
- Review campaign reports and develop strategies to improve campaigns
- Varying levels of building new ad campaigns in Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.
- Ensure accounts stay within budgetary scope for each client
- Collaborate with internal development, analyst, and strategy resources to constantly improve campaigns
- Participate in monthly phone meetings and ongoing email updates with clients
What to expect at ParaCore
- You'll be surrounded by an environment of Growth. Growth internally, in the community, and for our clients
- Our clients and team expect very high levels of performance. If you fly under the radar, you'll probably fly right out the door
- You’ll need to be comfortable with processes, structure and consistency to keep yourself and everyone else sane. Not good with details? This job will be stressful for you
- Paid media projects have a lot of moving parts, so you’ll become an expert at Asana, reporting platforms, and 3rd party tools to help everyone stay on track
- You’ll need to be on time for every meeting. Consistently late? Likely not a good fit
- Hate order taking? Us too. We consult with our clients
- We constantly improve processes to make life easier and more efficient
- Every quarter we hang out and go paint balling, go karting, bowling or whatever seems fun at the time
- Must have 2-3 years of agency or comparable account management experience
- Pleasant and professional communication skills when working internally and with clients
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong customer service and client management skills
- Friendly phone etiquette during client calls and reporting meetings
- Exceptional understanding and usage of Facebook, Instagram, and other advertising channels
- Data-focused mindset. You'll need to enjoy numbers, analytics, and ROI conversations
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Ads, and/or other paid media channels
- Experience with implementing and understanding conversion tracking
- Experience providing strategic recommendations to enterprise-level marketing managers
- 10 days paid vacation
- Week off between Christmas and New Years
- Full health insurance
- 401k with 4% matching
- Drama and politic-free work environment
- High-growth agency niched down in pay-per-click